Masonry paint can be used in more places than you may think. With microseal technology, our masonry paint ensures that surfaces are dirt resistant, breathable and waterproof – meaning that homes have flawless coverage and protection for longer.
Ensure your newly painted walls are complemented with accent colours. Features such as window ledges, door surrounds and even humble gate posts contribute to the overall look of your home. With 15 years proven durability and a wide range of masonry paint colours, Sandtex offers perfect protection for homes.
Discover our exterior masonry paint collection
Microseal Smooth Masonry Paint
- 5 & 10 litre packs available in all colours except Olive, Terracotta and Brick Red where no 10 litre is available.
- Covers 12 -16 sq metres per litre, dry and recoat in 3 - 4 hours.
- Apply by synthetic bristle brush, masonry roller or spray.
Brickwork Waterproofer & Protector
- Available in 5 litre packs.
- Use on brickwork, render, pointing, concrete, stone and plaster.
- Apply a second coat within 1 hour of the first.
Frequently asked questions
Masonry paint is used to paint exterior walls, such as houses and other types of buildings. Unlike exterior paint, masonry paint is required to withstand adverse weather conditions and more general wear and tear.
You should only prime (stabilise) your masonry if you need it. If it is chalky then you need it, if it isn't you don't and therefore should not use stabilising solution.
Depending on the look you’re trying to achieve with masonry paint, either the Sandtex Microseal Smooth Masonry paint or the Fine Textured Masonry paint will suit your requirements.
In short, yes! Masonry paint is one of the best types of paint to use when painting concrete.
Your nearest Sandtex stockist
Type in your town or postcode to discover
where you can purchase our paints.