Fine Textured Masonry Paint
Sandtex® Microseal® masonry paint is microporous and provides sealing attributes that protect the coating against water ingress. This means that the coating allows the surface to breathe and moisture to evaporate whilst at the same time protecting the coated surface from water penetration.
The advanced coating protects over an extended period against mould and algae growth.
Its dirt resistant properties also help to maintain the coating’s aesthetic features, and with the benefit of being rainproof in just 1 hour you can complete the job even if the weather forecast is not reliable.
With 15 years trusted durability, you can ensure that your house looks better for longer.
- 15 years trusted durability
- Resists peeling and flaking
- Dirt resistant
- Mould and algae resistant
- Rainproof in just 1 hour
- Lightly textured paint finish - perfect for uneven walls with hairline cracks
- Suitable for use on most sound, dry exterior surfaces including render, roughcast, pebbledash, concrete, building blocks, facing bricks and previously painted surfaces
- Not suitable for use on common, fletton or engineering type bricks
- Covers 3 - 6.5 sq metres per litre
The colours shown on this website may not match exactly with the end result. The availability of colours shown vary depending upon product size. Sandtex cannot be held responsible for any variations between product and swatches shown.
How many tins do you need?
What are your dimensions?
Number of tins needed:
No of Coats:
- Touch Dry: 3-4 hours
- Re-coat: 3-4 hours
Tin sizes available:
- 2.5 ltr
- 5 ltr
- 10 ltr
Apply by brush
How to guides
Introduction to an exterior makeover
When decorating exteriors it is important to plan the project to ensure that you achieve the best results, let us show you how.
Choosing masonry paint and colours
6 Ways To Protect Your Home 4 Important Questions Step-by-Step How To Videos FAQs
Your nearest Sandtex stockist
Type in your town or postcode to discover
where you can purchase our paints.