When it comes to upgrading and maintaining your building, Sandtex exterior paint products are the ideal solution. With bold and neutral colours to choose from, not only do our exterior paint products provide long-lasting results, they also provide beautiful finishes and colours that truly make a mark. From the popular 10 Year Exterior, available in gloss or satin, to the Brickwork Waterproofer & Protector – find what you’re looking for below.
Begin your DIY journey today with Sandtex exterior paints.
Microseal Smooth Masonry
- 5 & 10 litre packs available in all colours except Olive, Terracotta and Brick Red where no 10 litre is available.
- Covers 12 -16 sq metres per litre, dry and recoat in 3 - 4 hours.
- Apply by synthetic bristle brush, masonry roller or spray.
Fine Textured Masonry
- Available in 5 and 10 litre packs
- Pure Brilliant White is also available in 2.5 litre packs.
- Covers 3 - 6.5 sq metres per litre
Brickwork Waterproofer & Protector
- Available in 5 litre packs.
- Use on brickwork, render, pointing, concrete, stone and plaster.
- Apply a second coat within 1 hour of the first.
- Available in 750ml packs. 750ml covers up to 11 sq metres. Drying time 4-6 hours. Recoat in 16 hours. Apply by natural bristle brush or gloss pile roller.
- 750ml covers up to 11 sq metres.
- Drying time 4-6 hours
Quick Dry Stabilising Solution
- Apply 1 coat, by brush
- Touch dry in 4 hours
- Covers 6 - 10 sq metres per litre, depending on surface texture
- Spray onto surface from approximately 20 – 25 cm.
- Leave for 30 seconds before rinsing and wiping clean with a cloth.
- apply Sandtex PVC-u Restorer to any dirty PVC-u window frames, door casings and doors.
- Revives and whitens PVC-u without scratching.
- Remove residual dirt before application.
Your nearest Sandtex stockist
Type in your town or postcode to discover
where you can purchase our paints.