10 Year Exterior Satin
For an ultra-sleek sophisticated finish, opt for Sandtex's range of low-sheen 10 Year Exterior Satin solvent based paints for exterior wood and metal work, you might need, use our Paint Calculator. Two coats are recommended.
- 10 Year Exterior Satin solvent based paints for exterior wood and metal work.
- 2.5 litre packs available in Pure Brilliant White, Seclusion, Black and Bay Tree.
- 750ml covers up to 11 sq metres.
- Drying time 4-6 hours. Recoat in 16 hours.
- Apply by natural bristle brush or gloss pile roller.
The colours shown on this website may not match exactly with the end result. The availability of colours shown vary depending upon product size. Sandtex cannot be held responsible for any variations between product and swatches shown.
How many tins do you need?
What are your dimensions?
Number of tins needed:
No of Coats:
- Touch Dry: 4 - 6 hours
- Re-coat: 16 hours
Tin sizes available:
- 0.75 ltr
- 2.5 ltr
Apply by brush
How to guides
Introduction to an exterior makeover
When decorating exteriors it is important to plan the project to ensure that you achieve the best results, let us show you how.
Choosing masonry paint and colours
6 Ways To Protect Your Home 4 Important Questions Step-by-Step How To Videos FAQs
Your nearest Sandtex stockist
Type in your town or postcode to discover
where you can purchase our paints.